Come enjoy a fun-filled day of quilting, door prizes, games, and potluck lunch. Everyone is welcome! You need not be a WSQ member to attend the Quilting Bees!
- Bring a project to work on. Space for sewing machines is available but do bring a power strip for your machine.
- Bring a dish to share for our potluck lunch as well as a plate & utensils.
- Coffee & tea will be provided.
- Show and Share a finished or unfinished quilted item.
- We have door prizes.
- Questions about the Bee? Contact Kelly Foreman at email@example.com
Quilting Bee Donations
We would appreciate any quilting related donation from your sewing rooms. We ask that your donations are items in good condition and if donating fabric that the pieces be at least a fat quarter. We all love fabric, but templates, books, patterns, marking tools, etc. are welcomed! We repurpose many of these items for some of our door prizes. Thank you for your support and willingness to donate, we couldn’t do it without your help.
Fat Quarter Exchange Theme: Botanicals
For every fat quarter you bring you will be entered once in the drawing (this is a change from previous bee’s)