- This event has passed.
GQC Sampler Platter
May 6 @ 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Once again, the Global Quilt Connection is offering their 2-day Virtual All-Star Sampler Platter. In each of these live virtual events a different All-Star cast of 18 quilt teachers will demonstrate some of their favorite quilting techniques over two days. It’s a showcase of a wide variety of styles and techniques, from traditional to modern and art quilting techniques with something to please everyone! You will receive a PDF that includes written instructions to go along with each teacher’s demonstration. Each event is recorded and available to watch for 24 hours.
WSQ has paid for this event and it is offered to all current 2023 members. You will be emailed a link the week of the event, so be sure to check you email box and your Spam/Junk folder so you don’t miss it. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive the email.
Saturday 12:00 – 3:00
Sunday 12:00 – 3:00
- Jenny K. Lyon: Sloppy Woppy Free Motion Quilting
- Jan Doyle: The Well-Read Quilt
- Jamie Davis: Mess to Masterpiece: the Science Behind Heirloom Quality Hand Appliqué
- Linda Sullivan: Easy Machine Applique Tips & Tricks
- Carol Wilhoit: Don’t be Afraid to Machine Quilt with Metallic Thread!
- Roxane Lessa: Paint, Pencils & Fabric=Magic!
- Diane Harris: Maps for Scraps: StarQuar & Beyond
- Brenda Gael Smith: Zig Zag Pizzazz
- Kena Dorsey: The Big, the Bold, the Beautiful: Working with African Fabrics
- Sarah Goer: Turning Small Scraps into Something Special
- Jane Haworth: Ever wanted to make a Quilt of your House in Fabric Collage?
- Lisa Shepard Stewart: Face Mask to Vintage Coin Purse – The Ultimate Repurpose!
- Diane L. Murtha: Fantastic Quilt Finishes
- Scarlett Rose: Bold Line Embroidery
- Eleanor Levie: Take Your Best Shot
- Tammy Silvers: Creating Curved Blocks without Curved Piecing
- Ana Buzzalino: Adding texture to monoprints with collagraphy
- Rachel Derstine: Strata Quilts: Create Texture and Movement